Monday, May 11, 2009

Amnesia is too clueless on what to blog....

Is too clueless on what to blog about =x

So many stuff had happened and I'm not exactly sure how and what to blog about... omg *brain dead for the moment*

So many outings to think about and so many enjoyable times to share ^^ like the trip to sentosa, the random outings, cloth shopping~, food spree~ and crashing of shoots~

there's also things like my plans for the future to share about too~ my education, my job seeking adventure, my cosplay plans... (wonder if I should post up tutorials... but on second thought, I think I might confuse more people instead =x)

and not to mention up and downs in life too =x like the dread of doing household chores and thinking of what to cook for dinner... (omg~ all I think about is food) =x

I think there's just too much in life to blog about *panics* so many moments and so many precious times spent that I can't fit everything into my tiny blog ^^;

Well~ I better start on a topic soon~ =3

kiwi signing off~

No comments:

Post a Comment