Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kara! Kara! Karaoke! And Sambal~

Yay~ My Second Kara session at Crash Studio! Although I have to admit that my first trip there wasn't as good maybe cause I went with a bunch of friends that I wasn't too familiar with and that I wasn't familiar with singing in Japanese =x

But one definite thing was I enjoyed my time there with Daikon, Sei, Moomin, snowi, Val, Danz. The night before was crazy as we hard to search for lyrics and print them out so that we can sing them during the kara session. Unless to say that your hiragana, katakana and kanji is powerful enough you can forget about printing them. But kiwi is not! D= *so she has to print notes like crazy*

Alright moving on to Sunday~ I arrived there late and I was lost =x took the wrong exit and injuring my knee by accident while climbing up the escalator. Ouch >.< and after a few calls to Val I managed to find my way there =D Thank god. And so we made our way to Kara Kara at Crash Studio~ I bought some Old chang kee stuff to eat since we can bring outside food in~ <3

When I got there some of them were singing some chinese songs~ And I saw a song that I remembered my friend sang on my first K-Box session during my secondary school days... The rooftop song! XD Alright... As everyone took their turn to key in their song request onto the the machine~ and I know that it was massive spammage on the machine =x

Ok here's a list of songs we sang on the day itself... I can't remember every song but here's it goes:
- sakura addiction -yesh duet~~ I wanna sing it <3 sakura saku...
- mukuro's character song - kufufu kufufu kufufu no fu~ 8D
- hibari's character song - OMG it's freaking damn low and deep T^T I cannot sing it D8 *imagines a kid voice singing this song, this is how it will sound if i sang it*
- Dive to World - omg damn hard to sing x= I can't keep up with the rhythm... omgomgomgomg *faints*
- Boys and Girls - woo~ fast but fun but eventually we still died out at the end =x
- Doubt and Trust - yesh my most fav song from DGM 8D It was fun singing it but I know I sucked cos I couldn't keep up =x
- D'technolife by UVERWORLD~ - I loved this song too <3 It was tough but moomoo, snowi and me had fun singing it <3 (I WANT TO SING THIS SONG AGAIN!!!)
- Houki Hoshi - I wanted to sing this song it's so sweet~
- God Knows, Aozora no Namida, Dir En Grey here are some of the new songs that I heard and liked~ I love the way Sei sang the songs =p she have such a deep voice~ maybe I should ask her to sing hibari's char song instead XD *gets shot*

Well... towards the end of the karaoke we just speed sing our songs and before leaving the place =x

Soon it was evening when we left the place, and it was dinner time! we headed down to yoshinoya~ I miss Ebi and ordered a Ebi bowl to eat~


Doesn't it look delicous? =3

Right after dinner we headed back to The Borders to slack look at some books~ I was attracted to the dessert one~ I miss making cakes and cookies =x maybe I should try making desserts =3

Soon it was time to go home and we headed to the MRT and I realized something =x I should be taking the bus home instead!!! D= And I bidded my friends farewell and returned home by bus~ Omg I must be so tired that I forgot about it =s

okok... one more blog done and more to come I guess =p There's too many things to blog about all of a sudden =x

Alrights! Let's hope that I do not procrastinate =x Lazy kiwi signing off~

No comments:

Post a Comment